How You Can Support BareTooth Cupboards
BareTooth Cupboards depends on supporters for donations of money, food, non-food items and time. Every donation is greatly appreciated!
- Food Donation Boxes These boxes are located at Beartooth Market and City Hall. Food donations can also be dropped off at the food bank during open hours. Also see our WishList
- Town Pump Matching Funds Every year during the holidays, Town Pump provides matching funds up to $5,000 for donations made to BareTooth Cupboards so if you donate during this matching period it basically doubles your contribution. The Town Pump local store also raises funds during this period.
- Donate through Amazon Smile: Log on to smile.amazon.com and enter Carbon County Community Food Bank BareTooth Cupboards as the charity you would like to support. Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to BareTooth Cupboards.
- Donation Gift Cards: Recognize someone’s special day---anniversary, birthday, Christmas---by giving a donation to BareTooth Cupboards. Many people are hard to buy for and would be pleased to have a donation made in their name. An appropriate card will be provided (see sample "Happy Birthday" card below). Call 446-1255 and leave a message or come by 17 East 11 Street during open hours.
- Donate Securely On-line Just use your Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover through PayPal (see link below).
- Organize a food drive: Any organization or Church group can collect canned goods, or items on our wish list. Volunteers can either pick up the donations, or they can be delivered to the Food Bank during open hours. Everything is greatly appreciated.
- Donate by mail Simply mail your check to BareTooth Cupboards, PO Box 665, Red Lodge MT 59068.