Ways You Can Support BareTooth Cupboards
Note: Every financial donation will receive a "Thank You" letter and is tax deductible because we are an IRS 501(3)c Non-Profit
We depend on supporters for donations of money, food, non-food items and time. Every donation is greatly appreciated!
- Donate Securely On-line Just use your Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover through PayPal.
- Donate by mail Send your check to BareTooth Cupboards, PO Box 665, Red Lodge MT 59068.
- Food Donation Boxes These boxes are located at Beartooth Market and City Hall. Food donations can also be dropped off at the food bank during open hours. (NOTE: Due to Covid-19 we are not currently accepting food donations.)
- Town Pump Matching Funds Every year during the holidays, Town Pump provides matching funds up to $5,000 for donations made to BareTooth Cupboards so if you donate during this matching period it basically doubles your contribution. The Town Pump local store also raises funds during this period.
- Donation Gift Cards: Recognize someone’s special day---anniversary, birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas---by giving a donation to BareTooth Cupboards in their name. Many people are hard to buy for and would be pleased to have a donation made in their name. An appropriate card will be provided (see sample "Happy Birthday" card below). You can do this through our Pay Pal donate link on this site or put a note on your check when you send it to us at PO Box 665, Red Lodge, MT 59068.
- Organize a food drive: Any organization or Church group can collect non-perishable food items or other items on our wish list. Volunteers can either pick up the donations, or they can be delivered to the Food Bank during open hours. Everything is greatly appreciated. (NOTE: Due to Covid-19 we are not currently accepting food donations.)
- Donate through Amazon Smile: Log on to smile.amazon.com and enter Carbon County Community Food Bank as the charity you want to support. Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to BareTooth Cupboard