How You Can Support BareTooth Cupboards
BareTooth Cupboards is dependent on supporters to make donations of food, non-food items, time, and money. Every donation, no matter how small is greatly appreciated!
- Food Donation Boxes are located at the IGA and City Hall. Food donations can also be dropped off at the food bank during open hours. Also see our WishList
- Donate through Amazon Smile: Log on to smile.amazon.com and enter Carbon County Food Bank BareTooth Cupboards as the charity you would like to support. Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to BareTooth Cupboards.
- Donation Gift Cards: Recognize someone’s special day---anniversary, birthday, Christmas---by giving a donation to BareTooth Cupboards Food Bank. So many people are hard to buy for and would be pleased to have a donation made in their name. An appropriate card will be provided (see sample "Happy Birthday" card below). Call 446-1255 and leave a message or come by 17 East 11 Street during open hours.
- Donate Securely On-line with Your Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover through PayPal (see link below).
- Organize a food drive: Any organization or Church group can collect canned goods, or items on our wish list. Volunteers can either pick up the donations, or they can be delivered to the Food Bank during open hours. Everything is greatly appreciated.
- Donate by old-fashioned mail to BareTooth Cupboards, PO Box 665, Red Lodge, MT 59068